Reason #2,713 of Why I’m glad I never had kids

This entry was posted in WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Reason #2,713 of Why I’m glad I never had kids

1. Dano says:

Little bundles of Misery

2. Bright Eyes says:

Just hit the flush handle. Ya can make one faster then ya can clean that one up.

3. Susan says:

If they are not watched, this is gonna happen. I was on my son like white on rice.

4. Judy says:

Wait till they flush their training pants and it takes a snake to retrieve them…twice.

5. censusdesignatedplace says:

C’mon, man. They’re a gift. From Satan.

• jayesouthworth says:

I call them Spawns of Satan. Take a trip to WalMart and that will cure anyone from ever having brats. Mine are raised and fine, but no way in hell would I think of having any children. BTW, the definition of a brat is someone elses kids.

6. Onehalfmvsquared says:

Some children are nothing more than a sexually transmitted disease.

7. Craig says:

Parenting….

8. Matthew says:

Still worth it.

9. kennymac says:

Meh, I always liked being a Dad. When my son was born twenty years after his sister, I looked at my wife in the recovery bed and told her that in 20 years I would like to do it again. Without missing a beat, she said that the next one would have a different Mother too! LOL. Well the son will be 20 in a couple weeks, so we’ll see how that all works out!

10. Kurt says:

I enjoy being a father. ‘Course I did teach my son, among other things, that the terlit wasn’t a place to play. He’s a grown man now. Sharp as a tack with a good job and about to start his own family with a wonderful lady. Sure and there were times when he was still a yunger that he did not-so-smart stuff. But he faced the consequences and learned. It wasn’t all puppies and unicorns but I would not go back and change a thing if given the chance.

Play nice.