Wait….. what???

Democratic 2020 presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg announced disturbing plans for a taxpayer-funded nationwide “mentorship” program to connect “LGBT youth” with “leaders” in politics and business which many are suggesting sounds like a state-sponsored grooming program.

“The Democrat would also establish a national mentorship program for LGBTQ youth, as well as protect the rights and safety of all LBGTQ individuals,” The Hill reported Thursday.

According to The Advocate:
-Murray

This entry was posted in Liberals, Politics, WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Wait….. what???

1. Exile1981 says:

Ah another democrat with sexual interests in children. It’s so common its almost like its almost like the dems atract pedophiles.

• wtfamisupposedtodoforausername says:

“the dems attract pedophiles”
      Because Democrats tolerate them, some envy there as well.
      Conservatives want to kill them, plain and simple. Pedophiles are monsters who destroy children.

2. loadedforbear says:

Providing sexually and mentally messed up kids to politicians…….

Yeah, that sounds like a great idea — said no one, ever.

• fjord says:

they just did.

If someone would bring upon consequences for doing so .. then yeah, no one would consider this .. publicly anyway.

3. wtfamisupposedtodoforausername says:

It’s important to protect the male cock-suckers and butt-fuckers so they can pass along their disgusting behavior to the young folks who may not be aware of the perversions that are available to them. It would be a shame to miss out.

4. crazyeighter says:

Sounds more like a government-run dating service.

• WestcoastDeplorable says:

You beat me to it. They could call it “Fun with Fudgepackers”.

5. nonncom says:

Wait…..are you talking about like a cocksucker’s academy?…..”Learn the fine art of….” and all that?…..damn….

6. Padawan says:

Two or three Friday nights ago Buttigeig’s local campaign staff decdied to come into the Thai place I work at. They took up all of the few larger tables in the dining room and put his “Butt Edge Edge” posters at the ends of the tables they were sitting at. Every time my (American) boss came out of the kitchen he and I would start talking about guns. He’d ask me about the new pistol Warhorse bought me and I’d ask my boss things like “Hey, did you hear about such-and-such company’s deal on their new AR-15’s?” It was hilarious to watch the the conversations quiet down and them trying to listen to our conversations while not making it obvious they were.

• Eric says:

Better be careful, if he’s elected President (yeah, I know, I was laughing as I was typing it), you’re gonna end up on all the watch lists

7. just sayin says:

while you’re all up in arms about the faggots trying to get to the little boys, don’t forget the lemons trying to get their hands on your daughters because “we like to get them young to show them that only a woman knows how to please a woman”, said a pants wearing lesbian l once knew, who is now, thankfully, dead.

Play nice.