Wednesday gifdump

10)

This entry was posted in Gifs. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Wednesday gifdump

1. tmckelve1 says:

#1 P.O.S. and a complete waste of time and money

• Daryl says:

Christmas and father’s day gift. I avoided these kind of “tools” my kids were born a little smarter than that.

2. Paul B says:

Guy drinking Siracha must have no nerves in his mouth

• millerized says:

Stuff doesn’t have a kick anymore. Wonder if they’re watering it down or my buds are shot.

• Sanders says:

Siracha isn’t as hot as it used to be. Either they changed the recipe, or I burned all the nerves in my mouth….

• Dave says:

My 5 year old grand daughter eats that shit on cucumbers. She makes a growling noise if you look like you’re going to touch her plate. Must be from her Mexican half.

• 3DubYa says:

Fake, that’s a piece of red string.

• The Other Jack says:

or the other end, in about 18 hours.

3. Judy says:

#1. I understand the intent but I wonder how long it would actually last in use.
    #8. That should keep anybody with ADD entertained for a while.
    #9. Cuteness over load
    #10. No big deal, Sriracha isn’t that hot.

4. Tree Mike says:

#8, pretty cool.

5. Guairdean says:

The guy drinking Sriracha is too drunk to feel it tonight. Tomorrow, however, he’s going to be in a lot of pain.

6. FaCubeItches says:

#5 The fog is getting thicker! And Leon is getting laaaarrrrrger!

7. Rooster says:

Yea try that shit with some Zatarains shrimp and crab boil. Or maybe some insanity sauce….Siracha is for wimps.

8. rocketride says:

#1 I have one of those. I’m guessing a camera repairman invented it.

#2 Magnus effect.

The spin on the ball (around an axis approximately perpendicular to the line of flight) causes air to pile up (pressure increase) on the side which is rotating into the direction of travel and rarefy on the opposite side. The pressure differential causes a net force perpendicular to the line of flight. This, combined with the low density of the ball causes major curvature of the trajectory.

Other examples of the Magnus effect are those baseball pitches in which the ball is given a rapid spin; chips, slices, and those drives where the ball seems to stay up there forever in golf; and the ‘Dam-buster’ bombs in WW-2. (Those were cylindrical.)

#6 I think I’m in love.

#7 Pretty sure that that dog is in love. Probably #9, too.

#10 The bottle says ‘Sriracha’, God only knows what it actually contained.

• M. Sage says:

The dam buster bombs didn’t really deal with Magnus. The spin was so that they’d hit the dam and “drive” their way down.

But back in the day, Tipmann came up with a barrel for paintball guns to put a backspin on paintballs. It was kind of freaky to see.

9. Grandpa Ed says:

#1 Not fair hiding the action in the shower. Better than watching TV.

Play nice.