A brand-new answer to an age-old question

“What’s for dinner, honey?” My wife has asked me that question more times than I can imagine during our 48 years of marital bliss.

Thanks to our Governor, yes, our very own Governor Newsom, this problem has been made much easier and more exciting. We now have a bill signed into law that may allow us to pick up “road kill.”
-InbredRedneck

This entry was posted in California. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to A brand-new answer to an age-old question

1. arc says:

Its legal in a lot of states, surprised its not legal nationally. Its really none of the governments business what I choose to eat and the meat will offset the damage to the vehicle.

Illegal in Texas for some asinine reason, always thought it was legal here. Guess thats why there are so many dead deer on the road making more hazardous conditions when the buzzards and coyotes come in to eat.

2. mobiuswolf says:

I never thought to ask if it was legal. Definately falls under the nunya rule.

3. crazyeighter says:

“Any animals on the California Endangered Species List, such as the Fresno Kangaroo Rat, or the Riparian Woodrat, were specifically left off.”

“At this point, what difference does that make?” The fucking thing is dead.

4. JM says:

I’d be a bit hesitant to eat something that I hadn’t whacked myself or at least seen whacked.

5. ChuckN says:

This actually surprised the carp out of me. Newsom et al have been hard at work screwing California in any way possible, but this seems beneficial. There has got to be a catch somewhere, we’re just missing it.

6. warhorse says:

won’t last. all it will take is for one california condor to go hungry and all the roadkill will be off the human menu.

7. irontomflint says:

And they are even going the extra mile Ladies and Gents!
    The State, in its infinite wisdom, has decided to cook, YES COOK!, all the wild Fauna in that God-forsaken hell-hole of a state, simply by igniting the scrub-grass and forests and letting them cook the food for YOU!!!
    I guess they won’t need food stamps for awhile…

Play nice.