Fucked around and found out

This entry was posted in WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Fucked around and found out

1. Jeff says:

Dang. Can’t you just see the regret?

2. Gene says:

I just go to Longhorn.

3. Stevie says:

I’d be spittin’ out the head. Got the meat. Hierarchy rules….

4. Nemo says:

The baboon looks like it’s actually enjoying being lunch.

• Bert says:

Maybe Trump will post that picture in a couple of weeks and title it “Picnic with Nancy”.

5. Bright Eyes says:

Hey, how about a lil head? Ok.

6. censusdesignatedplace says:

Gimme head til I’m dead.
    Ok, I’ll wok on it.

7. PoppaGary says:

Friggin crazy how the head looks like he’s just chillin’ on a branch and not being the last of a great meal for an apex predator. Also, looks like when I buy cheap jerkey.

8. Cederq says:

There is some thought in the medical community that you are aware that you are dead, meaning all cell do not die at the same time and a lot survive several hours with out blood and that baboon may be aware he is lunch.

9. Gabby says:

All I want.
    Once, when faced to the Lord, whom was ten feet tall at the shoulders whilst sitting, I surmised the same as you, and before I could look down, before I could even garner the subconscious thought structure , to physically look down in earnest, the Lord took from me this strife of “Pride” and transformed this into ribbon, miles and miles of flesh exonerated . Painful as is the ego, worse than not knowing I was one day away from the downhill budge unto the valley of shadow of Death. Sometimes the Holy Spirit grinds us so that the moment of liberation is enunciated , you know, demarcation? To realize there is an actual being beyond our interdiction of esprit , that conjugates our existence as dismal to relay from our seeing for us to understand eventuality is only a moment like the between of our steps , glide

10. chutes magoo says:

Babooooooo got regerts!

11. SgtBob says:

A day or so after a vein burst in my brain, Death walked up and stuck out his hand and said, “Pleased to meet you.” I didn’t shake, just said, “Not this time. Maybe later.” Ten years after my father died, he appeared in a dream and said, “I need your help with something.” Since it was my father, I said, “Okay.” He said, “You’ll have to come with me.” I woke up, really fast, and said, “Not this time.” I haven’t had a visit from either one lately.

12. Oswald Bastable says:

He disagreed with something that ate him.

13. Greg says:

The circle of life

14. Sanders says:

Little bastard bopped Simba on the head one too many times with his stick. (Yeah, I had 3 kids. “The Lion King” played several times on the video player.)