Light posting today

I don’t know how light, it depends on what all Lisa’s going to have me doing today, but it will be lighter than usual. Maybe. Probably.

This entry was posted in Blog. Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Light posting today

1. Steve the engineer says:

Happy Thanksgiving ! I’m already cooking. On turkey day, I do the heavy lifting. Mrs Engineer looks pretty and helps.

2. Onehalfmvsquared says:

Just enjoy Thanksgiving! We will still be here tomorrow!

3. Cavguy says:

WHAT!!!!!

I’m already twitching from withdrawals!!!

Have a goodun bro!!

Cavguy

4. Ed says:

Enjoy your Thanksgiving, Kenny!!

• chillhill says:

Bless you my friend good to see you

You ever see the SH folks? I hadn’t been on that board in a bit. If you do, tell’em choco says hi

5. joe says:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Have a blessed day.

6. mrgarabaldi says:

Hey Kenny;

Happy Thanksgiving to you and Ms Lisa from me and mine

7. Nemo says:

Happy Thanksgiving to you and Lisa and all the Knuckledraggers out there!

8. chillhill says:

Bless you and yours, happy Thanksgiving to all us deplorable knuckledragging folks who made, and make America great.

9. Murph says:

May you an’ Miss Lisa, and Legal Lucy, and that Asshole Jack, have a very Happy Thanksgiving !

10. Bob says:

Happy Thanksgiving from Northern Michigan!

11. Tim in AK says:

“Maybe. Probably”

And that’s they way retirement is supposed to be, no schedule or rigid time requirements, just doing whatever the hell you feel like doing, whenever the hell you feel like doing it. Good for you.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and Miss Lisa, from Alaska, where for some inexplicable reason it is pouring down rain right now, after being 3 degrees just two days ago.

12. Ohio Guy says:

Happy Turkey Day

13. RTinWeimar says:

Happy Thanksgiving to you both, and to all that gather here as well.

14. Bright Eyes says:

My Thanksgiving Day joke.

A guy owned a parrot that swore terrible. One day the parrot was swearing at it’s owner and the owner said that’s enough. He grabbed the parrot and threw him in the freezer and slammed the door. The freezer was rockin with the parrot banging around and cussing up a storm. Alla sudden the cussin stopped and all was quiet. The owner opened the freezer door and there stood the parrot. The parrot said, dear sir I am so sorry if I offended you with my vulgar language. I promise I shall never cuss again in this life time. The owner said, well that more like it. The parrot said I do have one question. The owner said what’s that? The parrot pointed into the freezer and said, What did the turkey do?

Y’all have a good one.

15. Steve says:

Happy Thanksgiving to you & Lisa..

16. wes says:

Hey all you knuckledraggers and especially Ken and Miss Lisa

Have a happy Thanksgiving from our clan

wes
    wtdb

17. WestcoastDeplorable says:

Happy Thanksgiving Wirecutter. We have a 11.5 bird defrosted and ready to cook, along with stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy, yams, biscuits, green bean casserole, and finishing off with pumpkin pie! Hope you & the Mrs have similar and a very happy day. Thanks for all you do to make us have a good laugh all year long!

18. nines says:

I’m going to remember the mercy on Charlie that it was so quick, and I’m going to raise a glass in gratitude for all the love he brought you and your wife, too. I hope it’s at least a mellow holiday for you guys. I’m thankful for you.