Milk – it does a body good

A New Mexico cop has resigned after being caught on camera slamming a sobbing schoolgirl to the ground — during a fight sparked by her taking too much milk from the cafeteria.

Shocking footage shows officer Zachary Christensen violently grappling with the 11-year-old middle school girl in Farmington as she cried and begged him to stop.
MORE/VIDEO

This entry was posted in To Protect and Serve, Videos, WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Milk – it does a body good

1. Kapt Kaos says:

Could you imagine if that guy had to actually get into a brawl with a man?

2. Bad_Brad says:

Fucking Zero Tolerance Schools and SRO’s are a bad combo. I did some serous battle with them back in the 90’s. An attorney pal of mine who was witnessing the bull shit turned me on to an attorney that specialized in suing school districts. He accompanied me to one meeting with the school board and they flipped a bitch. Including some lame as charge of me threatening the SRO’s. They got mouthy with me in the small principle office and I had to remind them they were WAY inside 21 feet so keep talking shit pussies. Communism truly starts in the schools.

• Arpad Deli says:

Hi Bad_Brad!!!,
      ‘Like yer’ mention of the “21 foot Rule” .. I caught that from Massad talkin’ about the “Tuieler (?) Drill!!!!!”
      “Eliminate the Threat!!!!!!!”
      Audentes, Fortuna, Ivat,
      skybill

3. Mike says:

Fighting an 11-year old girl? Over school cafeteria milk?? Proof that cops are hired as long as their IQ is 105 or less, IMO….

4. bill says:

Pusscake cop takes on milk needed child. Fuck yah….

5. Nemo says:

…but hey, one bad cop doesn’t mean they’re all bad ;^)).

6. Buster Brown says:

Wonder if the child is one of thousands enjoying all the freebies our country offers to people who don’t deserve it? Not supporting the SRO’s actions in any way. America should be run for Americans first; free-loaders go home.

7. Anonymous Coward says:

Did we watch the same vid? This cop, though failing to manhandle the girl, was well withing normal imo… He should have tased this brat….

8. Woody says:

To me this is just proof that if they will take down an 11 YO over milk, THEY will come for guns if ordered.

• JM says:

Yeh, I’ve been puzzled about so many guys thinking cops will stay on the side of freedom. I’ve worked for government most of my life and just like portland cops letting Antifa run wild at the direction of their masters, I believe cops and many military will comply with the authorities.

• Ishmael says:

Re: which way does the po-po blow

Mebbe. Mebbe not. It’s one thing to back off when things get spicy and let the dumpster fire burn itself out, maybe even throw a little wood on, to make sure the garbage burns. Its another to be _ordered_ inside the 21 foot circle when the fire’s just getting burning hard.

Insert Solzhenitsyn quote here.

Guess we’ll find out…

• FaCubeItches says:

Historically speaking, police and military support the government until it starts to look like the government’s going to lose – then they suddenly start finding common ground with the other side.

9. Gryphon says:

Prisons have to have Armed Guards. Schools have become Prison/Indoctrination Centers, and the children must be taught to OBEY at any cost.
    Woody and JM are on the Money, the (p)Orcs will Obey any orders to Disarm and Imprison any person who Opposes the communist/bolshevik agenda.

10. Daryl says:

Against the grain here. That girl looked to be about as big as the cop. I bet she been indoctorinated into the “don’t let the MAN getcha and take what you want, it should all be free anyway”

• Mad Jack says:

I was thinking the same thing. Get into a brawl, and size matters.

Supposedly the girl is 11, but you couldn’t prove it by me. She’s only a little smaller than the cop, and I’m betting the same weight. All that being whatever it is, a cop is trying to subdue a minor, and can’t get the job done. All this over milk?

11. That is only 11? I am sorry if I offend anyone but Backs mature way to fast compared to other races to attend school with non-Black children. Sending White, Asian or Hispanic children to integrated schools is child abuse. Might as well send them to the common room at the local lock up facility.

Play nice.