More California gun control coming up!

SANTA CLARITA, Calif. (AP) — Several people were injured Thursday during a shooting at a Southern California high school and the gunman was in custody, authorities said.

Reports on the number of people injured have fluctuated.

Fire officials said at least three people were injured.

This entry was posted in California. Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to More California gun control coming up!

1. kimh81 says:

how timely

2. Nemo says:

Yeh, because they don’t have enough gun control laws on the books already that prevented today’s mass shooting.

3. crazyeighter says:

Just when the impeachment circus is blowing up in the Dem’s faces…

4. WDS says:

You just know that POS Beto O’Rourke is kicking himself now for dropping out and not being able to capitalize (fund raise) off of this.

5. Elmo says:

Newsom has just chimed in. He said it’s Trump’s and the Republican’s fault. Kid you not.

• Dano says:

Oh yeah, it’s the R’s fault!! FUCK him and the California 1st partner or whatever he calls his wife. You cannot stop people from getting a firearm and going crazy. Life ain’t a cartoon and it ain’t always pretty, and it’s never perfect. Dems wanna promise PERFECT. And everybody knows that mankind (yes, mankind, not peoplekind, like that dumbfuck in Canada says) is not perfect. Never has been. Just read the Bible. Jesus would never showed up if we were. But they will always pontificate about passing more bullshit laws, because THAT is what scumbag politicians do. They might as well get a bucket of diarrhea from that crazy fuck in LA and write shit on the wall, because THAT will be just as effective as any horseshit law that comes out of this shooting.

• Elmo says:

SACRAMENTO, Calif. —
      Gov. Gavin Newsom said the deadly shooting at a Santa Clarita high school “breaks my heart,” and then decried the lack of national gun safety legislation and what he called a culture of misogyny that values “power, dominance and aggression over care, collaboration and empathy.”

What a clueless, empty-suited Leftist word salad tosser.

6. Bright Eyes says:

If I got shot I think I’d flatulate too maybe even shit a little. I know the word was fluctuate. I’m making a joke.

7. shooter says:

And it’ll continue until it burns down. No fixing it now, gonna have to break it and rebuild it. The end.

8. Onehalfmvsquared says:

Fake news. Didn’t happen. That’s a Gun Free Zone and no shootings are allowed there. Just read the signs.

Oh, wait. That’s a Public School. Kids there are taught to express their feelings, not read. The Tampon dispensers in the Boys room probably has pictures, not words.

• Larry says:

Male, female and unisex bathrooms have free condom dispensers, too. Probably booklets explaining the joy of anal sex, for that matter.

9. Bad_Brad says:

This is proof that enhanced background checks for the rest of the Nation won’t work. Neither will mandatory “Safe Storage” laws.

10. canonfoder says:

The owner of the firearm used could be (and should be charged) with a felony. In California, owners are required to store their firearms in a CDOJ approved safe/cabinet. The owner should be charged with “criminal storage of a firearm” in the first degree(Cal Penal Code 25100). You cannot even purchase a handgun without proof that you possess one of these firearm safety devices. Put the blame were it lies, at the feet of the firearm owner.

How about we put the blame at the feet of the shooter instead?

• Elmo says:

You’re certain the firearm used wasn’t stolen or bought on the street? And you know this how?
      Don’t you think it might be a good idea to wait and find out the facts before finding fault with anyone other than the suicidal idiot who pulled the trigger?

• the other other Andrew says:

Yeah, it’s not like California has decriminalized home burglaries or car burglaries or anything like that…

Oh… wait…

• Elmo says:

Or made the theft of a firearm valued at less than $950 a misdemeanor? Kind of like that?

• Dano says:

How the fuck does a firearm defend oneself when that firearm is put into a safe, for safety? By that logic, your stupid ass comment should have been filtered through dumbass filter before you posted it here, right?

• Fairplayjeepguy says:

I think you came to the wrong place by accident. The “Blaming other motherfuckers for what someone else did” forum is over at slate.com.

Goodbye.

11. crazyeighter says:

On the other hand, he’s dinged every buzzword/phrase used by the leftists.

12. Bad_Brad says:

Mean while, I applied for my carry permit renewal six weeks ago. Nada. The reordered message on the phone number says, “we’re going as fast as we can, you permit will most likely expire before we get to you”. My permit expires today. I left a Glock at work and have a plethora here at home. Years past everything flowed smoothly. This year they introduced the online renewal. I’m not happy. And won’t be Xmas shopping until I can go strapped.

It was 22 days from the day I thought “Hmmm, I believe I’ll go get my carry permit” to the day I had it in my hand. If I recall correctly, in the 5 or 6 years that it expires, I can renew it 6 months up front.

13. LargeMarge says:

re:
    “…gunman…”

I have a problem with that word.
    I am a gunperson, and I hope you are, too.

This person intended murder, the instrument is irrelevant.
    The instrument could be a baseball bat, a vehicle, a bag of Molotov cocktails.
    But we rarely see a murderer walk into a building filled with LawEnforcementOfficials, then pull some shenanigans, do we.
    Well, we might… if the building is a ‘Gun Free Zone’.

14. WestcoastDeplorable says:

These mass shooting are about mental illness, not guns. If guns hadn’t been invented, these crazy fucks would find another way to inflict mass casulties and death.

Play nice.