Post text test

I hate this new page editor.
It’s harder to navigate, takes me 3 times longer to do a post, the font I’m seeing is different from what appears on the blog and Epstein didn’t kill himself.

This entry was posted in Blog. Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to Post text test

1. Bad_Brad says:

Are you drinking while learning this new editor? No? Well that’s your problem. And Epstein didn’t kill himself.

This shit’s driving me nuts.

• pigpen51 says:

Epstein didn’t kill himself? He signed his death warrant the moment he allowed Bill Clinton to hitchhike a ride on the Lolita Express.
        And I understand the computer driving you nuts.
        In high school, in the 1976-77 school year, I took a computer class at our area vocational school. To program one of our bigger computers, we had take out a board, similar to the way that honey bee hives are made, only on the vertical. They were labeled alphabetic across the top, and numerically vertically. You would take a wire with banana plugs on each end, and plug it in, like A1 to C5. And you had to fill the entire board up with probably over a hundred wires. Then pull the next board out and do the same thing, with there being maybe 25 or 30 boards in the computer.
        Then you loaded punch cards into a hopper, that you had previously punched, and hit start, and they ran until it hit a mistake, and then stopped. You had to take the cards and go back and find the bad card, out of a stack of sometimes over 500 cards, then fix the mistake, and run it again, only to have it stop at the next mistake, and you would fix it again.
        This was just to run a program that kept track of attendance of the students at the school for the week.
        They did have a more modern computer, that second year students got to use, but us new students had to pay our dues on the old stuff. I ended up quitting and going back to my high school afternoon classes. I was able to resume playing music in band, so I was happy about that. Later on in life, when I was about 30, and playing music in a band, I met someone who was in the same class at the vocational school. I asked her if she ever did anything with her computer class. She told me no, it was just too old to be of any use in the modern computer age.
        If I were to go there now, I could see myself taking a web design class or something similar. There are always people who need help with their websites, just like you, for when their sites go down, in some cases, it can cost them big bucks.
        Anyway, for such a long drawn out story, I want to say I am glad you re back. And don’t worry if it takes you awhile to get up to speed. We are just happy when you are here.

• Moscow Hippy says:

For some of us, it is a very short trip…

2. Nemo says:

Glad you’re back. I was thinking that the bad think police finally caught up to you.

Happy Veterans Day to you and all of the rest of my fellow vets!

• Burnt Toast says:

I figured fuckerburg got tired of getting poked in the eye by a hillbilly.

3. E.J. says:

Glad to see you back and good luck with the site. Epstein didn’t kill himself.

4. Andy says:

Is it a wordpress page editor? gutenburg? it totally sucks. Block style? yuk. There are ways around that shit.

5. BWayne says:

Quit whining and APPEASE your viewers, peasant! hahaha Just kidding. I love this site

6. nines says:

I do SO know how you feel. All these mandatory “improvements” online have me nearly bald from tearing my hair out.

But I’m glad to see you. By the end of the day, I was feeling paranoid about you maybe getting the FB treatment from your hosting service.

xoxoxoxoxox

7. ed pyett says:

…relief…whew
    thought the Powers That Be banned you
    fastest loading site i have been on and great stuff

8. Dirty Dingus McGee says:

I hate “updates”. Whenever I get a notice about one on my iPotato, I always put it off. Eventually it just does it on it’s own, then I gotta try to relearn every got damn thing. I’ve even had to call the help line because some things I couldn’t find/do/etc.

I’ve yet to see that an update makes anything better, just different.

9. John h says:

I’ve read most of the comments so I’ll let you know the telephone version or mobile version came up the first time I opened your site on my phone congrats on the victory and thanks for your service
    John h

10. Mad Jack says:

It’s good to see you back. More than one person was wondering if you got canceled by the lunatic Left.

11. D says:

Glad ur back. You may have lost ur favorite editor, but not your twisted sense of humor.

12. Bildo says:

Welcome back fucker… I mean dude.

13. RosalindJ says:

I’ve never tried to manage a page, and that you do (and provide so much great content) is a gift you’re passing along. We all appreciate it. When I couldn’t get it to load over the weekend, I thought maybe you’d pulled a Mike Hendrix and didn’t renew registration or something.

I’m sorry you’re having a headache over it. Do what you do. We’ll be here to check in. Thanks so much.

Oh man, when I aw that 404 page come up, I about died. I thought for sure they’d put up an Under Construction or something page, but that? Tech support was still on the phone when it happened and I asked the woman how long it was going to be. She said anywhere between 2 and 24 hours and I died a little more. Then the emails from concerned readers came flooding in…..

• Kapt Kaos says:

That 404 message was a tad bit brutal. I figured they pulled the plug on you and all I could think was I didn’t have your email address saved. I had visions of you and Jack getting your toenails pulled out with rusty pliers in a room with one overhead light swinging back and forth in cigarette smoke billowing up into the darkness.

Play nice.