Seriously, Nashville?

The Metro Nashville Council is telling President Donald Trump and Congress that it wants them to give Music City’s illegal immigrants citizenship.

The council on Tuesday approved Resolution RS2019-86, which is available to read HERE. The resolution asks to give “qualified undocumented neighbors a path to citizenship and an opportunity to fully participate in the life of our community without fear.”

This entry was posted in Illegals, Tennessee. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Seriously, Nashville?

1. nonncom says:

I don’t want to hear another word about how crazy things are in Florida….”Let’s give these criminals legal status, right away”…fk’n jerks….

2. Jack says:

What was done wrong with the 243 yr U.S. Experiment needs to be studied.
    So it is not repeated in the Rebuild.
    One thing is Zero Immigration for the First 25yrs.

3. tomc says:

They have always had a path to citizenship, everybody does, you just have to go through the process

4. rob says:

Next will be a demand that the Country Music Awards include a Narcocorrido category.

5. SgtBob says:

I ran out of counting digits on the number of council persons filing into the room. It takes that many people to mismanage Nashville and Davidson County? I am accustomed to city councils of 7 or 8 people, and that small number finds a way to screw things up. Two dozen, three dozen? The potential for f’ng up is tremendous. Tennessee is becoming like a map of the US, a big city on the right and one on the left, and normal people in between.

• FaCubeItches says:

“I am accustomed to city councils of 7 or 8 people, and that small number finds a way to screw things up. Two dozen, three dozen? The potential for f’ng up is tremendous. ”

Better to spread the blame over more people than fewer, if you’re one of the people on the council.

• Censusdesignatedplace says:

A normal people sandwich. We’re on the menu my friend.

6. STW says:

I want to formally apologize on behalf of Robert Cartwright, my (step) 5th great grandfather. Robert was part of the group that first settled Nashville in 1795. I expect he never imagined where it would lead.

• wandering neurons says:

My Dad’s family followed a few years after yours, about 100 years, late 1800s. The family still has a business in Green Hills. But most are probably rolling in their graves with the political changes in Nashville/Davidson County.
      I miss the city but not what it has become…
      Wandering Neurons