Those little scamps…..

Connecticut police have arrested two teenagers and are searching for a third after a 14-year-old stole an SUV with two children inside it.

The boy, 14, was arrested Thursday after allegedly stealing Jenny Santos’ Mercedes SUV on Wednesday at about 5pm.

Police said Santos had parked the SUV outside the Roberto Clemente Elementary School in New Haven, Connecticut, leaving it running with two of her children in the backseat, while she walked to the school to pick up another child.
-Steve

This entry was posted in You can't make this shit up. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Those little scamps…..

1. bogsidebunny says:

Many modern parents are idiots. My daughter’s an adult now, but back in the day I’d have never left her in the car for 1 second with keys in the ignition. Matter of fact I never left her in the car alone period. Even when she went with me to the customer operated car wash the keys went into my pocket as I walked around the car hosing it down.

2. Frank says:

Guess the race? Hhhmmmmmm…let me think about it….

3. joe says:

She left her kids in the car with the engine running…. Dumb ass.

4. hvlee says:

I never leave my car unlocked – even to run back into the house to get something I forgot.

I sued to be that way but crime is so damned low around here I’ve been known to go into Walmart leaving my truck unlocked and the windows down – just like everybody else. Of course when I go to another town I’m so paranoid thinking I did my usual that I walk back out after I’m already into wherever I’m going and check it.

• pigpen51 says:

When I lived in my village of less than 800 people I sometimes didn’t lock my car. But I live in a city now, of about 30,000 and if I am not in my car, it is locked. There are too many dirtbags, and drug abusers looking for a quick buck, to leave it open. I only have a bag of tools, and my floor jack that I use for changing a tire, in my car, but I won’t let some lowlife take them, even if they are only worth less than a C note.

5. BrassG says:

“Teens.”

6. crazyeighter says:

Two bits says Moms gets the blame for this. The nerve of That Woman… having children AND a Mercedes.

7. crazyeighter says:

There’s a lot to say about living somewhere that if something is stolen, everybody knows who did it.

8. Fairplayjeepguy says:

That’s a whole lot of diversity in the pic of her family.

• Butch says:

Yeah Buddy! looks like Cougar Santos has herself a 20 year old High Schrool Football hero for her Baby-Daddy. I wonder what color her other two kids are?

What the hell we need low-life coloreds coming here from other countries when some white women can’t keep their legs together when some negro is about?

9. XX says:

Mercedes SUV. Nobody likes a pisser and moaner but I worked for 43 years and Im driving a 99 Ranger. How the flying FUBAR do these folks afford a high five figure car? Must really be good managing the budget.

• Butch says:

She is maybe late 30’s early 40’s. New nigglet baby is spaw of the 20-something baby-daddy. Other two kids are probably from first marriage to lawyer, democrap pol or lobbyist.

She is prob getting alimony and child support so she could be dragging in anywhere from $10,000 to $40,000 a month.

I have seen those kinds of numbers in cases like this.

Play nice.