Wednesday gifdump

10)

This entry was posted in Gifs. Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to Wednesday gifdump

1. Elmo says:

That gal scrubbing the floor with her cat needs a set of kneepads.
    Heh.

2. Cavguy says:

#7. Why do overly large people continue to allow them selves to be videoed while attempting feats of balance and agility?
    Thus opening them to ridicule and shame.

Answer; they’re fun to watch and to ridicule, there’s that.

3. Knolli says:

3.) I don’t know if this Grey fluid is paint or cement, but even if this is A TRULY NICE IDEA, one Addition would make it much better: a protective mask, because microscopic fine droplets of paint or cement can’t be good for your lungs!

• Charlie Hargrave says:

A wet mortar mix. Nothing microscopic about blowing mortar thru one of those.
      Yes, at a minimum a dust max would be advisable here, especially in an enclosed room.
      Use one of those hopper guns often for blowing popcorn texture on drywall.

• anonymous says:

We have a Wagner power painter similar in function and yes, you will breathe in paint a plenty without a mask, especially in a confined space

We covered the interior concrete block the old fashioned way, with mixed cement applied with a concrete trowel. Smoosh the concrete on and scrape it against the wall surface. Not smooth, but better than exposed grout joints.

And no paint fumes. Even our glasses were covered with very fine paint spray.

• harrysteele says:

paint is 100% DIFFERENT than a wet mortar mix,, also, your “wagner power painter” is ALSO 100% DIFFERENT.. your reply isnt relevant…

• g... says:

I have used a drywall hopper to spray a cementious waterproofing material over CMU. Very messy and a dust mask is warranted.

4. Andy says:

#5 made me flinch. I’m not even going to deny it.

• Well, okay then says:

#4 After I noticed the cat in this gif (took a while) I remember we used to have a dog who did this with a long-hair Siamese kitten. Cool to watch him dust the floor with it, and the cat didn’t seem to mind.

5. Craig Watt says:

#4 The lovely Kate Beckinsale

6. rob says:

I gotta tell you, I must be the only reader who can’t download these gifs.

Just won’t work. Annoying.

• joe says:

You aren’t the only one. I have the slowest internet in the country. Some times it works and sometimes it doesn’t. Most of the time I walk away from it and come back later. It’s always worth the wait.

7. John Coffey says:

Yeah, #6, let me see the UPS man make that delivery

8. crazyeighter says:

#9: Dad’s gonna be pissed.

9. Bill Chunko says:

#8, One second the Hero, next second the goat.

10. TwoDogs says:

#1 That pup was coming back to finish the job. Good boy !

11. nwoldude says:

#4 What cat?

12. G.W. Long says:

#6 A frigging Chest Freezer on his back… Is that the Ice Cream delivery guy? Impressive! “Who you going to call, when it just has to be there overnight.”

13. Don in Oregon says:

#10 Why is he jumping out of a window with a RADIATOR in his hand?

• waitingForTheStorm says:

I saw it somewhere else and the caption said that some cops had hand cuffed a guy to a radiator while they were in his apartment. Don’t know if it is the truth, but looks plausible.

Play nice.