Your Friday Evening Florida Report

Florida man has been arrested after he spat on a man and slapped his “Make American Great Again” (MAGA) hat, according to police.

Matthias Ajple, 43, approached MAGA hat-wearing Robert Youngblood, 67, at a restaurant in the city of Vero Beach on Friday evening, according to an arrest affidavit.

Youngblood told an Indian River County Sheriff’s Office deputy he was sitting at the bar of Hurricane Grill on 943 15th Place with two friends, when Ajple walked over and said: “You should go back to Russia you f*cking communist.”

Ajple then slapped the brill of Youngblood’s hat, before leaning over a gate and spitting on him, the victim claimed. The suspect then left the scene.
-Dave

This entry was posted in Florida, Politics. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Your Friday Evening Florida Report

1. Tsgt Joe says:

You notice they usually find someone old to mess with. Reading the whole article Ajpe sounds drunk or nuts.

2. the other other Andrew says:

Florida has an ‘Assault or Battery on the Elderly’ statute. Hopefully the State’s Attorney in the area will actually prosecute the case on this.

Bastard.

3. Jeffery in Alabama says:

I’d have whipped him till the shit ran down his leg. If I could’t have whipped him, I’d have shot him.

4. Elmo says:

Ajple walked over and said: “You should go back to Russia” … after his wife told him he should walk over and tell him to go back to Russia.

What a stud.

5. Sedition says:

SHIT!! I wear my MAGA hat here all the time and I can’t get one of these booger eaters to look at me sideways. I guess they know the potential repercussions if they try that shit around here.

Too much swamp land to get lost in.

6. DCE says:

It’s amazing to see how some of these guys react when they see someone wearing a MAGA hat, then change their reaction when they see the sidearm at their intended victim’s hip.

Play nice.