Your Wednesday Morning Florida Report

BOYNTON BEACH, Fla. (AP) — A 34-year-old Florida man is accused of fatally beating his uncle’s dog with a shovel and then tossing the 10-pound animal in a canal.

This entry was posted in Dogs, Florida. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Your Wednesday Morning Florida Report

1. BWayne says:

I dont know about shitzoos but if its a yappy dog,I dont blame him for shutting it up

• ThinkingOutLoud says:

Less than a week ago, over 600 readers expressed their condolences over the Lane family losing a beloved dog, a member of the family. Reader names I’ve never seen came out of the woodwork to reach out, to empathize, to acknowledge loss. Kind of restored my faith in people.

And here you are, reading a story about a asswipe who beats a dog to death with a shovel and chucks it in the canal, where his 78-year old uncle spots his dog…and you’re all, “yeah, good, don’t blame him.” You are a special kind of asshole, aren’t you? Not sure if you were trying to be funny (and failing spectacularly), or if you’re just hopelessly, irretrievably stupid. Or perhaps, just possibly, you’re that rare combination of the two. Lucky you.

2. Frank says:

Beat him with a shovel and throw him into a canal. Justice served.

3. Andy says:

What the fuck is wrong with people? I agree with Frank, except the guy needs to beat with a sharpened shovel then tossed.

4. arc says:

Guy who did the beating needs to meet Bubba & co in a state pen. Prisoners aren’t fond of child and animal abusers.

5. Mad Jack says:

I’m with arc. Much as I’d like to unload a shotgun into the SOB, a long stretch in the pen is just a little more satisfying.

6. james says:

agree with all comments except for the ugly disgusting creature who posted first. May the sentiment he expressed return to him tenfold.

7. Frank says:

My grandpa used to whack unwanted kittens with a shovel. I didn’t like it but was just a little kid .He didn’t do it while we were there waited for us to go home. Guess it was quick as I can’t imagine him torcher anything. Just the way it was on the farm. I don’t endorse it or condone but I also don’t judge him, he had to live with it.

Play nice.