Bite me, City Boy

In an attempt to shame rural Americans, a brazen UC Berkeley graduate and instructor claimed they were “bad people who have made bad life decisions.” Jackson Kernion, who reportedly taught 11 philosophy courses at the California University, made the controversial tweet last Wednesday. His restricted mindset couldn’t fathom that there exist people who don’t prefer city life. Kernion made this audacious observation within a Twitter thread which was examining the costs of rural healthcare. Furthermore, he argued that “City Americans” were leading a more efficient lifestyle when compared to those in the rural areas, according to Fox News.

This entry was posted in California, Liberals, Snowflakes. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Bite me, City Boy

1. Joe says:

What does one do with a Phd in Philosophy? I can imagine its either teaching others the same crap or asking if you want to supersize your order and sound like Decartes.

• ChuckN says:

Descartes? Please how droll. This ‘notable philosopher’ is at Berkeley. The likes of Antiphon, Protagoras or even Plato do not measure up to modern standards. Who of the old sophists could even approach the brilliance of Engels, Trotsky, Tito or Zhou Enlai.

2. nonncom says:

When I was a kid living on my grandparents’ farm, we lived much more efficiently and with less dependence on state, or city supplied resources….we had a well, septic system, grew our own food, etc….this guy is fucking nuts….

3. LoL No says:

It’s good that “people” like this pile of shit are voluntarily painting targets on themselves. Let ’em keep talking.

4. joe says:

Hopefully Jackson still lives in his city when the shit goes down. Stupid fucker

5. Bobo the Hobo says:

Kiss my ass, city boy! While I might be a city girl, I know what all “Flyover America “ contributes to our survival and it sure ain’t bad mouthing the rest of the country; they’re too busy working to provide groceries, transportation, fuel, and a myriad of other survival aspects for that city boy.

Fucker

6. Aaron Yetter says:

Everything a city needs to survive comes from the country. But the city has nothing that anyone in the country needs.

7. WestcoastDeplorable says:

Every asshole has an opinion. Did I say asshole?

8. vorkosigan says:

UC Berkeley educated says it all.

9. turnkey says:

“Burn down your cities and leave our farms, and your cities will spring up again as if by magic. But destroy our farms and grass will grow in the streets of every city in the country.”

William Jennings Bryan

10. crazyeighter says:

“U C Berkley” and “educated” shouldn’t be in the same sentence.

11. SgtBob says:

His picture should be captioned “Asshole.” People like him should be drafted into the Middle America Recovery Agency and used in repairing areas hit by floods and tornadoes.

Play nice.