Fucking Mondays…..

This entry was posted in WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Fucking Mondays…..

1. Jess says:

Perhaps he should have done some reinforcing when he stretched that Lincoln.

2. Cederq says:

Fat ass, tight pants, who would thunk a rip would occur?

3. nonncom says:

The spilled paint is bad, but not disastrous….I once dropped a 55 gallon drum of traffic yellow at 7 am on a main traffic artery…..that was disastrous….as my partner and I tried to stop traffic, we got a never ending stream of middle fingers and advice to “get the fuck out of the road” as they stretched the mess at least a mile up the road…

• Butch says:

The paint on the road reminded me of the “highway art” of the 1970’s in Santa Barbara, CA.
      North of downtown someone dropped what looked like 5 gallons of some nice pastel colored paint on Highway 101. Not long afterwards the first “painting” was followed by another, then another until we finally had five pretty, pastel paint dumps all in different colors along about a mile of 101.

They had to have been dumped at night because they weren’t smeared all over by hundreds of tires going through. Back in those times, at 2 in the morning the highways and streets were dead.

4. samoore says:

When I saw the photo of the collapsed ceiling, my first thought was, “How’d he get one of Karla’s pictures?”
    Then I realized the headboard was wrong.

About 9 years ago we were living in a rental. The roof over our bedroom leaked, and the insulation (same as that in the photo it appears) soaked up the water until the sheetrock let go early one morning, when I was still in bed.

Almost the entire ceiling.

I sleep pretty soundly, but I still can’t believe that it didn’t wake me.

5. Tree Mike says:

That service truck gonna need some servison.

6. Earth Pig says:

Horses are among the most treacherous of creatures.

• Gryphon says:

Mine would just Crash Through the Obstacle, then turn and look at me like WFT?

7. Ohio Guy says:

Lotsa Whoopsies there.

8. Critter says:

That first ones gonna be expensive.

9. Daniel K Day says:

#3, I assume the bear turned around and took off.

• ThinkingOutLoud says:

I’m guessing no. It’s a collared black bear, so if it hasn’t been shot with a tranquilizer dart, it’s about to be. They’ll haul it out for a routine growth/health inspection and then tuck it back in it’s den. It’s one of those dangerous/scary/hard jobs that Americans do all the time without being triggered.

10. Gryphon says:

#1, Canopy gone and Cockpit empty, hope that thing had a Martin-Baker 0-Turn Rocket Seat, or that Pilot will be Hurting…

11. Crawfisher says:

I’ve been around those big haul trucks, with a load weigh 240 tons. Inside 40 ft perimeter the driver can’t see you. That looks like an F 450 or 350, not a small truck.

Play nice.