Sunday gifdump

This entry was posted in Gifs. Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Sunday gifdump

1. bootmaker says:

the doofus in #1 is lucky to be alive…thats stemmons expressway commin outta downtown dallas. not a real good place to be driving, much less attacking w a skateboard

2. Cavguy says:

Oh my!!! #10 for the win!!!!

3. H says:

#3 and #6 are gonna leave a mark.

4. Steve S. says:

#8. Had my mug do that at Applebee’s, and all I’d done was set it on the table. I had to actually get up and go the server’s station to get something to clean it up, after numerous servers ignored my gestures for aide.
    Needless to say, there was no tip that night. Something I rarely do.

• the other other Andrew says:

Had an Applebee’s bring me the same piece of uncooked meat 4 times in a row. Different side items, same damn uncooked piece of meat, with the cut-marks from me first cutting into it, and it mooing at me.

No tip. And I asked the server for a reverse tip, right in front of a huge group coming in.

Fucking hate Applebee’s

5. Duke says:

#5 …….. And with her left hand!

Maybe she’s left handed.

• Justim says:

The guy in #3 might be lefthanded now…

• Elmo says:

Whatever she is, she’s GOOD. In more ways than one.

And I hadn’t noticed when you posted #2 before; he had notched that tree to miss the eaves of the building it was up against. The notch can only be seen as the tree is going down. He did a fine job getting that thing down without damaging anything.

6. Scruff says:

#2 and #5 need to hook up

7. Don in Oregon says:

#2 … I like how he fine-tunes the hinge even as the tree is falling.

• Tim in AK says:

I watched this one closely.
      If he had not kept cutting on the far side (left) of the hinge as it was falling, he’d have nailed that left side fence post.
      That tree was aimed at that post, but he steered it a little to the right as it was going down and before the hinge wood broke.

8. pigpen51 says:

A lot of us guys in high school used to cut wood and sell it for spending money. But not as real professional loggers. I knew one guy who did it for a living. He was older than me, and I went out and watched him one time with a friend of mine. The guy was amazing. Not because of the fact that he could make a tree fall where he wanted it to. But because of the fact that while he was cutting a tree, he was thinking 5 or 6 trees ahead, to decide where he wanted them to fall. He was faster than all get out, and the trees all fell at the right place to where he could get at them the easiest way to limb them, and then drag them out with a loader and put them on a trailer.
    I can’t figure out what the problem is in #6. Maybe he has a sunburn or something.

9. The Rev. says:

#3 gif is too fast. What kind of fish is that? Too small to be a Grouper, white belly says not a Blue, no stripes says not a Striper. Any one want to help an old man with poor eyes?

10. Dave says:

Did you guys notice #2 cut a notch on the left side a ways up so he’d miss the fence?! What a master!! That’s an Einstein of tree cutting!