Sunday Video 5

This entry was posted in Videos. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Sunday Video 5

1. Cavguy says:

Shit hole country

2. joe says:

Must have been a stick.

• Trish says:

That was my conclusion, too. I learned how to drive with a standard.

• Stonyground says:

In the UK it is very unusual to learn to drive in a car with an automatic transmission. The vast majority of cars here have a manual transmission and really it is only people who have some kind of disability who can’t drive them.

• Rick says:

I sold my personal work truck when I closed my business. Advertised as a work truck, lots of beaners showed up. Upon learning it was manual trans (didn’t read the ad, I guess) every single one offered some bs excuse. The #1 excuse was, ‘I’m buying for my wife ( a work truck for your wife!?) but she no know how’.

3. Tim in AK says:

Millennial anti theft device……a stick shift.

4. Wolffman says:

sumbitch can’t drive a standard!

5. stine says:

As soon as I saw it roll backwards I knew if was a manual and the criminally stupid thief was fucked….damn shame…..

6. SgtBob says:

Five high school seniors enlisted in my National Guard mech infantry company in the early 1980s. First drill, the five were sent to maintenance to get a license on the 2 1/2 ton. Turned out not a one had ever driven a stick. Five speed confused the heck out of them. They learned, though, and all also had time as M113 driver. Another time, we had a PhD sergeant E5 transfer in. Sent him to get a license. The maintenance clerk came to me and said, “Do not send that man for a license again.” The E5 had been a captain in the Kansas Guard but was administratively reduced in grade because of lack of military education. He had been EEOC in Kansas. He lasted a year.

7. Nemo says:

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH!

Why do people that make these clips INSIST on turning the volume on their SHITTY MUSIC CHOICE up to ear splitting levels?

Other than that another funny millennial fail.

8. grayman says:

But hey the cops were johnny on the spot.

Play nice.