Taking care of business himself before the cops show up and UPS his ass

A wounded FedEx delivery driver turned the tables on an armed robber who shot him, killing him during a shootout in Philadelphia, police said.

“Based on the preliminary story that was relayed it appears to be self defense: he was shot first, he fired back,” Acting Police Commissioner Christine Coulter said.

This entry was posted in News. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Taking care of business himself before the cops show up and UPS his ass

1. bogsidebunny says:

The UPS dude is toast. If the cops don’t charge him with manslaughter UPS will fire him for carrying a firearm while working.

• Hiker Mike says:

I’m wondering if you even read the article provided in the link about the incident.

The driver is a Fed-Ex driver and the local TV station ask Fed-Ex if they allow employees to carry on the job their answer/non-answer indicates to me there might be a ‘ don’t ask don’t tell policy’ about on the job carry. That’s just my opinion after reading the article.

The one thing that stood out is the police are investigating whether the driver had a pistol permit that as far as I could tell might be his only ‘legal’ problem. Again just me opinion.

I say ‘legal’ problem because of course the driver has a constitution right to carry.

2. Unclezip says:

“I don’t know if the FedEx driver has a valid permit to carry, …” Fuck off and die, asshole.

3. AR Park says:

Yeah BSB, but he is alive. If he’d followed policy, he’d be just another statistic, and his family would be on their own. And FedEx would be “so sorry”…

4. jayesouthworth says:

Nice going! Right below that story is another one where a lesbian couple were found dead by their 12 and 6 year olds–murder-suicide. Their gay marriage didn’t sound so happy to me. It’s perverted and ended up perverted as well. It’s a start. Remember the lesbian couple who drove off the cliff in their van and murdered their cash cows in the process? One child is still missing

5. crazyeighter says:

Annnd he’s fired. Merry Fucking Christmas from Fred Smith.