Sunday Video 6

Now try it with recoil.

This entry was posted in Videos. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Sunday Video 6

1. Beaches says:

“Shoot, honey, you know what, I think I will take out the garbage!”

2. Ohio Guy says:

Not bad…for ladies. A little more powder would make it more sporting.imo

3. Putz says:

Not bad for anyone…light load or not. Don’t diss the ladies. Wife unit can put 10 shots from her 45 into a pie pan at 25yds all day long. Since the pie pan fits neatly across my chest and is about the diameter of my head..I just say…”nice shooting honey”….best to stay on her good side.

4. Matthew W says:

Some great shooting skill, but not really impressed with any of these events when shooting at such a close distance.

• Elmo says:

Yeah, but you’ve got to admit it does look like a good time.
      Women with guns that know how to use them. There’s just something about that combination.

5. WoodBurner says:

Well done Ladies!

6. Guairdean says:

I shot in Cowboy Action for many years. I can remember many like the naysayers here that decided they’d show the “Little Ladies” how it was done and went home with their tail between their legs.

7. jack says:

She is known as SASSKICKER and is an amazing young lady. She and her mom traveled many miles every weekend to compete and she ended up being number one in the world IIRC. I watched her one day and she was in line with a bunch of men and as she waited her turn she “Shadow shot” the whole routine and smoked everybody in that set. She is married now and teaching others safety and the sport of SASS, Cowboy Action..
    So called light loads are not that light, just light enough to keep the lead from coming back at the shooter and many of the targets are set up at a longer distance so there has to be enough energy to hit them also.
    jack

8. SWRichmond says:

…I’m sure she’s taken, men.

9. Gotta say, I enjoy when a woman can handle her some firearms.

Betcha, even with the “light load” dismissivemess, they know their way around a bangstick!.

FWIW, TDW-Mk II is a better shot than I am.

10. Bob M says:

Impressive. And nice to watch also.

Play nice.