Happy Birthday!!!

NASHVILLE, TN (WSMV) – A man’s surprise birthday gift led to a surprise attack at a Broadway bar.

Daniel Sprague was at The Stage bar on Broadway sporting a gift his wife gave him for his 50th birthday bash—a hat that says “Make 50 Great Again.” The hat is styled to look like a “Make America Great Again” hat that supporters of President Donald Trump wear.

“People were just coming up to me and, you know, just loving the little word play on the hat and taking pictures and wishing me happy birthday,” Sprague told News4.

However, one woman at the bar was not as amused.

This entry was posted in Trashville. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Happy Birthday!!!

1. Daryl says:

Punch line of the story..He filed a police report. No id of the woman, no word she was arrested, no word that he or his friends hit her back.

2. Jim Mars says:

I would have given her a physical lesson in pain management. A cunt punt perhaps.

3. Guairdean says:

I wonder if she’ll use Trump Derangement Syndrome as part of her insanity plea?

4. Bob M says:

That loonie would have lost a couple teeth for certain. I’ve been spun around and hit like that before and my instinctive reaction has been to react instantly with great gusto and energy. (I hit back… hard) But Bob, it’s a woman! So what? She hit first, whatever happens should be expected. Like they say, all’s fair in love and war. That woman declared war, the guy rightly should have floored her. Result? Lesson learned… the hard way.

5. Larry says:

I probably would’ve been too shocked to react immediately. Chasing her down and delivering a beatdown would likely have resulted in charges. His friends should’ve forcibly detained while waiting for the cops.

6. ed357 says:

Sounds like the bar enforcers knew her…..

And were providing a little cover.

7. anonymous says:

It’s mainly the Left whose people lose their crap over stupid stuff. Violence for speech they oppose, clothing that triggers them. There should be a two strikes and you get a free shock collar for initiating violence.

I cannot recall during the Obama years anyone getting beat up for the Left’s policies. A few ‘fingers’ and maybe some descriptive language, but actual violence – nope.

8. Ryan says:

Its time for this shit to be considered a hate crime. Its no different than hitting someone because they are gay and wearing a rainbow flag or Jewish and have a yamika on their fucking head. Too bad he didn’t have a badass wife that beat that cunt to a pulp!