No shit, huh?

This entry was posted in funny pics, Politics. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to No shit, huh?

1. mobiuswolf says:

Cool beans.

2. WDS says:

It was the same with Steyer for awhile too. Damn that guy’s a total ass.

3. crazyeighter says:

I’m Rick and I approve this.

4. SgtBob says:

We had “Hillary” with a red arrow. Now we’ve got “Pete.” We’ve got “Bernie.” Somehow, I can’t see the way-back-when elections with “George,” or “James,” “Andy” or “Abe.” Nor even “Ulysses.” I am not on a first name acquaintance with any of those people. And, yes, Bloomberg has the dumbest ads. Talk about a man in love with himself.

5. H says:

His campaign’s answer was not shown but I’m willing to bet it came up a little short.

6. censusdesignatedplace says:

All that (ill gotten) money and the li’l guy can’t even buy a personality.

• Elmo says:

Doesn’t being a megalomaniacal micro-managing control freak qualify as having a personality?
      Asking for my friend, Tom Steyer.

7. Edward Teach says:

Adblock Plus and No Script are pretty effective.

8. Butch says:

I live in Texas and Little Mike needs supporters here.

So one day about 10 days ago I get a text asking if I would show support for Little Mike? The text didn’t call him that name. So I wrote back and told the guy on the other end, that sure, I would lend support to Bloomberg…for $50,000.

And the organizer or whatever he was asks me why I couldn’t be more direct? And I wrote back, I was “direct”. I told you for $50,000 I would show support for Mike Bloomberg.

Haven’t heard back, not even a check. And I have heard Little Mike is spending tons of money. Too bad he didn’t send me some.

9. WestcoastDeplorable says:

And now, BB is saying he might pick Hitliary as his running mate! Sure hope he has extra security!

10. Ohio Guy says:

Mike Douglas does a radio ad for Bloomy that’s been playing in my area for a few days now. Disgusting. Never really appreciated Mike Douglas as an actor.

Play nice.