Sunday Video 10

This entry was posted in Forgot to categorize. Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Sunday Video 10

1. the other other Andrew says:

Want that kid free? Whip out a big knife.

When kid asks if you’re going to cut the strap, say, “No, your foot, then it will be easy to get the strap off.”

Leg will suddenly be free.

And kid will learn not to do that particular stupid stuff.

2. Nemo says:

That stunt by the young man deserves a trip out behind the woodshed after he’s extricated himself from his self imposed predicament, right after whoever was filming. As to the Oww Oww Oww he uttered when his mother was trying to extricate him, he’d have suffered a lot worse if it was me.

3. chutes magoo says:

Must be Democrat.

4. Bright Eyes says:

Pull on the middle of the strap about fifteen more times. That doesn’t seem to be working.

5. Scott Doe says:

They’re gonna need more than sissors, the ligaments and tendions are tough

6. David Herman says:

Seriously. I’m just going to go ahead and assume they don’t have a belt cutter in the car’s emergency kit, or more properly, the glovebox. Or both. Or she does but hasn’t a clue that it’s there or how to use it. So yeah, a big ol’ knife and letting the kid guess what exactly is going to be cut works nicely for me.

7. harrysteele says:

spin the kid one time counter clockwise and it will be lose….

8. Tom from east Tennessee says:

If you can’t be smart, you gotta be tough.

9. mobiuswolf says:

Dipshit seems to run in the family

10. John h says:

Roll him over to his left and rotate that foot out of the first loop
    John h

11. John h says:

Didn’t see your comment hairy great minds think a like
    John h

12. Daryl says:

I’m glad that so many agree with my philosophy that lessons should hurt. But I bet this mamma calls the fire department who will just cut the strap because daddy don’t have the right size torx socket to just unbolt the belt.

13. Kapt Kaos says:

I’d let the little idiot rot back there for awhile before I opened the other door and yarded his ass over. I’d make sure it hurt real good first before I got him out of there. But hey, next thing you know the little fucker is probably going to set himself on fire so this lesson might not help much. Judging by the reaction of what I gather to be his mother I’m thinking brains aren’t readily available in their breeding stock. At any rate, great entertainment was had and I watched it a few times.

14. macarch says:

The kid seems way too calm. “Prove how much you love me” kind of move.

15. Ohio Guy says:

Give the kid a butter knife. Then, throw a big black snake in and close the doors. He’ll figure something out.

16. Ferndale says:

Look at you all, trying to be self-righteous. Fact is that kids do hilarious stupid shit. My 11 y.o. who can shoot expert on the old AQT pulled a zip tie on a middle finger last summer.

Everything ain’t the culture war. Sometimes, it’s just an impulsive kid and a hilariously frustrated mother.

17. bogsidebunny says:

Is that a condom commercial?

18. Roy says:

If you’ve priced replacement seat belts lately, you would understand why lopping the kid’s leg off becomes an option. But seriously, I agree with Ferndale. I’m just glad the dumb stuff I pulled at that age is not remembered – well, mostly not remembered.

Over 55 years later and my siblings still laugh at me about the time I stuck my lips inside the rim of a small milk bottle and sucked a vacuum on it. My lips swelled up to about four times their normal size and I couldn’t get the bottle off! When I did finally get them out, my lips stayed swelled up that way for the rest of the day. Very embarrassing. Of course, I laugh about it now.

Play nice.