The CDC is preparing for coronavirus ‘to take a foothold in the US’

During a press call on Wednesday, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) told reporters that it is preparing for the coronavirus to have a greater impact in the U.S. than the 13 confirmed cases.
-Stormfax

This entry was posted in News. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to The CDC is preparing for coronavirus ‘to take a foothold in the US’

1. Bright Eyes says:

Pelosi said Trump was wrong for blocking travel into the USA in an attempt to protect Americans by containing coronavirus. If up to her; Bring us your tired your poor your huddled masses yearning to breath coronavirus into the air of America. She and her party consistently prove they care nothing about Americans. She is a very dangerous fool and only a fool would support her and her party.

• joe says:

Sad to say, there are a lot of fools running loose. Wait and watch. Purchase a couple extra boxes of respirators maybe. I’m around a few individuals every day but never a crowd. Wouldn’t wanna work at the airports.

2. Nemo says:

NH has come a long way since the days of Bill & Nacky Loeb. Who could have predicted that an avowed socialist would score the most Democrat votes in a primary and a gay guy would come in second.

3. WestcoastDeplorable says:

I’ll bet not 1/2 of the voters so far know Butt-a-gig is a fudgepacker. This lady wanted her vote back!

4. ZombieDawg says:

I choose to identify as a Coronavirus vaccine so I’ll be safe. That’ll work,right ?

5. skipperdaddy says:

Gee, I wish I had prepped and bought a shit ton of ammo for something of this nature.

Play nice.