The shit I post on Facebook

10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

This entry was posted in FB. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to The shit I post on Facebook

1. Elmo says:

#6 cracks me up.
    The truth is often funny like that, isn’t it?

2. lil jack says:

I don’t have a FuckBook account, so I have no clue how things are done there, but since you are a ‘serial offender’, I’d suspect they have your account flagged so when you post something, they have an ‘associate’ IMMEDIATELY eyeball it for offensiveness and take ‘appropriate’ action.
    Those FuckBook fuckers got no sense of humor.
    I, on the other hand, love it!

3. Stretch says:

#4 Damn! I want a copy of that book.

4. Guardduck says:

I get all my best memes from you Kenny. Thanks.

5. Butch says:

#5 Took a second…until I saw her stump. Too much!!! Loved it

#15 fantastic.

6. SgtBob says:

#4 Judging by the daughter’s appearance, Mom and Dad will not have to buy her a chest.

7. waitingForTheStorm says:

#9: I have been told three times in my life that I intimidate my coworkers or, once, a supervisor, because I was too competent. Really. My response every time: So, just what am I supposed to do about that, dumb myself down? Blank stares.

“Hey, con’t come down on me because you’re stupid.”

• waitingForTheStorm says:

Actually, each one was a signal to move on. The first such episode predated my move to my current location by about 6 months. I spent two hours every Wednesday afternoon in HR being “counseled” over the course of three months. I learned that I cared too much. When I resigned, my supervisor went dead slack-jawed and asked: “What is this?”

He had no clue, huh? Maybe that’s why he was a supervisor.
          When I was loading trucks, I could knock one out in no time, but we got a new supervisor in that had never loaded a truck in his life and he told me I was taking too much time on one particular load. It was a difficult load, but I took him at his word and just threw the pallets in there without paying any attention to weight distribution. The next day he tried to write me up for it, but I went and got my old boss and told him what happened.
          The new supervisor didn’t last long. Two weeks later he was riding around on his little orange cart doing inventory.

• waitingForTheStorm says:

Man, at least there was some accountability there. I only saw that once with a particular pinhead.
            Actually, my last three resignations were met with slack jawed surprise. In 2014, my supervisor actually had to sit down, he was so surprised. Three hours later, he told me he was happy I was leaving “because they could finally get someone smart enough to do the job”. The stuff we supported just fell apart over the next year.

HAHAHAHA!!!

• crazyeighter says:

The most satisfaction I ever got was when I quit my last one because I was looking at back surgery and unknown treatment for prostate cancer.

I met my supervisor in the parking lot of one of our accounts and turned over my parts, tools and books.

I offered him my notebook that I’d worked up over eight years of the peculiarities of every machine and how I varied the adjustments from factory, and every customer in my territory. He hand-waved it away, saying “Oh, the factory adjustments will work fine.”

Ten days later, he was calling me, trying to get his hands on it. I told him I threw it in the shredder the day he’d turned it down.

• waitingForTheStorm says:

HA HA HA. I did get an email from a guy they brought in as I was leaving. I told him to go find that smart guy, maybe he could help out. You did good, son.

Play nice.