Unreal

A teenager was arrested this week after he admitted to raping his 11-year-old family member multiple times in St. Charles, Missouri.

Seventeen-year-old Norvin Leonidas Lopez-Cante was charged with statutory rape, statutory sodomy, and incest once he reportedly told police he had sex with the girl at least twice a week for an unknown period of time, according to KSDK.

Tuesday, police began an investigation after Lopez-Cante’s father, Francisco Javier Gonzalez-Lopez, brought a newborn to St. Joseph Hospital.
-Steve

This entry was posted in Illegals, WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Unreal

1. skipperdaddy says:

He is about to learn exactly how his victim felt. Some days you eat the bear and some days the bear crams a big black dick in your ass.

• Mark. says:

Another question is why is someone named Norvin Leonidas Lopez-Cante even in Missouri?

• Bert says:

It’s a cultural thing, you know-raping your little cousin whenever you get the urge. Mexico sending their best and brightest.

• Rick says:

In cities in Mex, places like Mexico City, there are mexicans with the fairest features. They are cultured and elegant. You’d think they’re from northern Europe. Compare that to the ‘can that comes to the U.S. They are mostly short, squat, brown skin. And usually low IQ with low skills. I call it akin to genocide, the former have long encouraged, nay, manufactured a climate for the mestizo to move out of the country.

Living all over CA since the 1970s, and a bit in AZ, I have dealt with these shits in nearly all avenues of my life. Their common features, aside from the aforementioned, are a lack of morals, careless ethics, scoff laws. They lie through their teeth and shit in the bushes in front of your house, steal your tools because, when caught red-handed, they say, ‘you can afford them more than I can’, as they come up with every damn excuse for their shitty behaviors. What they don’t steal they damage and deface. Oh, and they fuck like rabbits. The state sign for CA should be a pregnant teenager pushing a stroller and another in the hand while grandma carries yet another. Experience says they are trash.

I also know some of them that came here legally, if you can believe that. I admit I am racist, I don’t give a shit what anyone says. But these are far more racist than me. They hate the illegals. Hate.

2. pigpen51 says:

I followed the link. At the end, it says that 1 in 9 girls under the age of 18 experience either sexual assault or sexual abuse. This is not an 18 year old boy and his 17 year old girlfriend. This is horrific, and it is telling that our society, which thinks it has come so far, and gotten so advanced, since the sexual revolution of the 60’s, has instead become a society that first kills between 500,000 and a million babies per year, and then, for the girls that are born, bring them up, with nearly 10% of them being abused before they reach adulthood.

One doesn’t have to be a Christian or religious, to know instinctively that this is wrong. At one time, I felt like I could not tell someone what they should do in their life. Now, I realize that it is the life of the baby that I am concerned with. And having a front row seat to my wife’s miscarriage early in our marriage, I know that there are homes for each and every one of those millions of babies who have been killed via abortion. We ended up adopting two girls, sisters, but my wife has never completely gotten over the sense of loss from early in our marriage.

The troubling thing is, those on the left seem to have no problem with abortion, both as a means of birth control, or as a convenience. I pray that God forgives us all.

• NITZAKHON says:

Well, when you give yourself permission to kill the most innocent among us – infants inside the womb – ALL morality starts to fall away.

3. Sanders says:

Now there’s a fine, upstanding Irish-sounding name…

• Gordon says:

But they’re a hard working people and will cut your yard cheaper than anybody. Build the wall!!

4. A Ninny Mouse because fewsion centers says:

That’s what you (we, that DON”T want them) get for for ”inviting” vibrant, diverse, enriching, cultures here.

5. UH1H CE says:

The youngest live delivery on record was to a 5 year old South American girl. Coming from a region with an average IQ of 70, the “old enough to bleed” mentality is common. Age of consent in Mexico is 13.

• JNorth says:

FBI crime stats show Hispanics commit an overwhelming percentage of sexual assaults on young girls. It was also pretty obvious if you ever watched “To Catch a Predator”.

• spiffy says:

Not even close, shoulda looked it up. . Mexico is 17.
      However- (Yes-disgusting to me too), Nigeria is 11, 12 in Philippines and Angola, 13 in Burkina Faso, Comoros, Niger, and Japan.
      I was completely unsurprised at anything primitive Africa ~ but Japan and Philippines (wtf!)
      ~sick~

• nomen nescio says:

In Japan the local equivalent of Federal law is 14. The various provinces and municipalities have their own age-of-consent laws, and I believe almost all of them are 17 or 18.

6. Abe Froman says:

The price one pays for cheap lettuce

• Rick says:

In case you aren’t being sarcastic, I’m here to tell you that is a myth. Paying $15/hr would raise the price of a head/bunch of lettuce about $0.001 to $0.003. Even tenfold of that figure wouldn’t register at the checkout counter.

There is more money in lawn mower pushing, leaf blowing. Do not dare to call them gardeners. But the real money is in construction. One of five has more than a hammer so they stand around until they can ‘borrow’ someone else’s tools. El Jeffe is the one with the trowel. And they have gotten uppity, demanding a white man’s wage for piss poor work.

7. ChuckN says:

All he needs to do is make a few youtube videos, day he’s sn aspiring film firrctor and Hollywood will come to his defence ala Roman Polanski.

8. Timbo says:

Looks like a another “Dreamer”