Good Morning

This entry was posted in Cool Pics. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Good Morning

1. Henk says:

Father of the year!

2. bogsidebunny says:

Somein’ fishy about that scene. I never heard of a pedophile with more than one flipper

3. Dan Patterson says:

Dad duty. Yer doin’ it right.

4. Fairplayjeepguy says:

Who wears sandals with a mermaid dress? He should be mortified that he left the house like that.

5. Matthew says:

Neptune doing Neptune stuff. Nothing to see here.

6. Eric says:

This is the only time a man is permitted to dress like this.

7. Ogrrre says:

Tough guy, badass daddies will do anything for their little princess! And that’s a good thing!.

• Butch says:

And then their little princess turns 15 and she has no recollection of her Daddy’s love and care.

8. Old Gray Wolf says:

Spent my time showing my girls how a man was supposed to act, what he was supposed to do, and how he should treat a woman. Their mother never complained, they didn’t either, and I have never been called to task for not ever wearing a dress. Mom could play dress up with them, that worked out great. When it came to showing them how to hunt, fish, roof a house, fix a car, mow the yard, butcher a hog or a chicken, and teaching them to drive, I was the man. Same when picking them up from school in the truck on on the motorcycle. Mom was sweet and pretty. I was strong and cool. Guess what? They have no gender issues. And they know shit besides how to dress up and make a man look silly. Guess I am just a dinosaur, but I didn’t raise any lesbians or dominatrices.

• Old Gray Wolf says:

Though maybe I was missing something, so I showed the pic to wife and daughter #2 and asked if they thought maybe I should have dressed like that to take daughter to the movies. Got a comment about finding the weirdest pictures from mom, and was told by daughter that I would have been going by myself. Asked if they could see me ever doing anything like that. Not if hell was frozen solid was the gist of the reply.

9. Wayne Watson says:

Beware the girl whos father calls her ‘Princess’. She may have come to believe it.