Improvise, adapt, overcome

Portland finds a way. Close down her strip clubs, and dancers will do delivery.

That’s what’s happening at the Lucky Devil Lounge at 633 S.E. Powell Blvd. The club was forced to close with Gov. Kate Brown’s mandate to stem the spread of coronavirus, but the order does allow food establishments to offer take-out or delivery.
-Kent, GamegetterII

This entry was posted in You can't make this shit up. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Improvise, adapt, overcome

1. Sonny says:

welcome to America baby. land of lust home of the unjust. Sex will always prevail roflol

• Patrick O'Neal says:

No matter if in a stable economy, upset economy, or on Star Trek there will be women, drugs (alcohol/tobacco included), gambling, and now toilet paper…

2. Cederq says:

So, let me clarify, strippers will deliver my food, then for another twenty spot will do a strip and pole dance in my living room? Will this be with pasties or a full nipple roaring ride? At my age that is important.

3. Alan says:

Them girls gotta do something to work their way through college.

• Rayvet says:

Funny story. In the 90’s right after graduating vet school, it was a routine for my friends and I to go to strip joint every Tuesday night (we all had Wed. off). We were regulars after several months so got to know a couple of girls. One that I fancied talked about earning money for college so of course I did my eye rolls and had my opinions. Once, when she found out I did exotics, she said she had a sick Boa constrictor she needed to have looked at and wondered if I would do it. Supposedly she lived in the college town I went to vet school in so told her sure, I would. I’d be damned. Got to her place to vet her snake and she had college books, memorabilia all over the place as well as two drop dead gorgeous roommates. I don’t remember the snake too much, but I’ll always remember being in the same place as three hot college girls, one that was a stripper. Ah, to be 26 and young again.

4. nonncom says:

I’d be a little concerned categorizing strippers as “Food for home delivery”….

5. Anonymous White Male says:

I’m surprised that the female governor of Oregon would consider “sex workers” to be non-essential. They are just woke, empowered wymyn that run a business to support their family, I’m sure.

6. bogsidebunny says:

Invite strippers to cum over and cum over. No I don’t have a stutter.

7. Don in Oregon says:

Governor Kate is on this. She recently clarified that the “Stay at home” order also applies to the homeless.

8. Dwan Seicheine says:

white trash meth head single strippin’ mommies.

Play nice.