Surefire constipation cure

This entry was posted in Cool Pics. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Surefire constipation cure

1. crazyeighter says:

And fuck THOSE people in particular!

2. TechieDude says:

This actually happened to me.

There was a thunderstorm in the area, which I was watching from my balcony (it was a garden apartment, not a high rise). From it I could see the buildings in the distance, maybe a mile away or so taking hits. I went in to grab another beer, went back out, and as I was about to sit….

BLAM! All I saw was white. The explosion was yuge.

I didn’t shit myself but I ran back inside shaking like a leaf. I’d have crawled under my bed, but it was a waterbed.

We’ve had strikes within a hundred yards of my place before and that damned near cause me to shit all over the floor. I couldn’t imagine one hitting the building I’m in.

• TechieDude says:

I worked for a telecom interconnect at the time. As I think back, if that were now, I wouldn’t have been drinking, because my pager was certain to go off. I think it was a Saturday too, which means my next week would’ve been hell. I’ve seen phone systems with burn marks on the shelves from those things. Before that I worked on Antennas. You should see the weird shit it does to antennas and coax lines.

Oh, trust me, I’ve seen the weird shit lightning does to antennae and coax as well as microwave waveguide. I was a tower man in the army.

3. Flight-ER-Doc says:

Had a lightning strike so close to my house that a window cracked, and the whole house shook so badly I was worried it may have come off the foundations (house was built in 1855)….

Thanks, but I’d rather have a lightning strike on my airplane in flight..

4. Col. Angus says:

Don’t know if it would help with constipation, but I have found a damned effective way to bring on the urge to purge. Get up, shower, put on fresh clothes, and go reach for the doorknob.