The shit I post on Facebook

10)

This entry was posted in FB. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to The shit I post on Facebook

1. kidme37 says:

2) Back when the blacks were rioting in Cincinnati, a couple was actually downtown in a convertible. stopped at a light. Blacks come to the car and started punching the couple. Guy just let his foot off the brake and idled through the intersection, then when the mongrels were out from in front of the car, drove away.

Can’t imagine why everyone doesn’t do that with these assholes.

2. NITZAKHON says:

#1: And most of them shoot small moving target “vermin” for fun at 100 yards.

#2: Common sense. The only reason these people are not run over is that we, in the cars, have a conscience (and a
    general respect for the law against such things).

I remember seeing one such human chain where the people were prepared. They had adult diapers on so they would not
    need to move to relieve themselves; they had their hands handcuffed to each other inside PVC pipes so you couldn’t
    see where the handcuffs were.

They’re COUNTING on the idea that the police wouldn’t dare take, say, a saws-all to the pipe and just start cutting.

• Plankton67 says:

It is pretty standard for the PD to apply a healthy dose of OC to each of their faces in such instances. MANY SUCH CASES! SAD!

• Tarheel says:

Never understood why Police/Fire/EMS had to separate those protesters from their pipes and handcuffs. They chose to connect themselves as a public stunt and I’d just let em be. After 4 or 5 days of being chained together they’d be begging for help.

3. Matt says:

You rock, WC.

#9 for the best.

QHM

4. FishStyx says:

“…take, say, a saws-all to the pipe and just start cutting.”

Cut the pipe and the chain…hmmm.
    A slower method than what I might use, but I guess if you want the cretins intact….

5. StBernardnot says:

1. We wear our best guns to church on Sunday!

6. ABE says:

I guess it’s just my weird sense of humor, but #7 cracked me the hell up…

7. Nemo says:

#2 – I’m for the Mad Max solution.

8. brent says:

That TN Bill failed in subcommittee years ago. House 668 if anyone cares to look it up.

9. Dave says:

Sometimes you just have to gas a hippie, at least I read that somewhere.

10. rd says:

I saw the protesters on a bridge chained themselves to a car near the railing. I always thought the best thing the commuters could do would be to gather around the car, pick it up, and begin edging to the railing. Let’s see how fast those chains get loosened.

11. Grayman says:

Put a log chain around the tube hook to truck and drive, problem solved!

12. Tsquared says:

#1 So very true.
    #2 Edge your truck up against them so that the line is taught. Then get out of the truck a bitch slap every one of them.