The shit I post on Facebook

10)

This entry was posted in FB. Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to The shit I post on Facebook

1. skipperdaddy says:

I never thought I would see the day when some Italians couldn’t get rid of some bodies.

• Berglander says:

The concrete factories are running three shifts and their harbors are filling up.

2. nonncom says:

Yes….indeed, the Germans were the pros….

3. Bobo the Hobo says:

I’m so going to hell for laughing at #1

4. pigpen51 says:

Ken, This post proves that you would certainly get kicked to the curb, if you posted it on Facebook. And I especially liked the PeeWee Herman one.

5. Henk says:

#5: I have not filled out my census yet and even received a reminder.
    I first need to figure out how many thousands of illegals live in my home, enough to give the democrats some extra seats in the House of Thieves.

6. crawfisher says:

#3 – OK, I busted out laughing

7. Daniel K Day says:

#6 and #9 were the winners today. Thank you.

8. Dwan Seicheine says:

I had met Kenny Rogers several times. Once I got drunk with him back in the late ’80’s. He was a VERY nice man. If there is a man who would go to heaven then Kenny is there.

9. TEA says:

Those Naghtzees had the tech to process 10,000 bodies a day with a half dozen reality-bending super incinerators where every other cremation chamber on the planet takes 1-2 hours per body. Unfortunately that incredible technology was lost after the war.

• crazyeighter says:

Because the Nagthzees cremated by the bunch, instead of one at a time. They weren’t concerned with commingling ashes.

• Berglander says:

If the Germans killed six million Jews, then they must have averaged 3,000 per day-every day, 365 days a year, for five and a half straight years. The daily numbers would have been smaller in the beginning, when resources were the greatest, and largest at the end, when resources were nonexistent. And of course they must have burned, buried, or otherwise disposed of those same 3,000 bodies per day. This in itself seems highly implausible, especially given all the other urgencies of the war.
        I do not doubt that Jews were persecuted in German controlled Europe during the war. I find the numbers killed, and the methods to do so, very suspect.
        History is never as black-and-white as the government-approved textbooks (and they are government-approved; every textbook is purchased with taxpayer funds) make it out to be. It was a horrible conflict that no one walked away from with clean hands.

• pigpen51 says:

In the battle for Stalingrad, over the course of over 5months, the Russians lost over 1,000,000 soldiers and civilians. The Axis powers, mostly Germans, lost over 850,000 soldiers.
          I can only say, when I see people who would deny the possibility of 6 million Jews and another million various people that Hitler did not like as being systematically exterminated, that the only possible reason for such a thing is an active dislike for the Jewish people. Because there is no other reason to think differently.
          It is one thing to deny that the Jews had such a large number of their people put to death, if one has some proof of said denial. To say so, based upon an assumption of the difficulty of the disposal of bodies, without further evidence, is seeking proof where none exists, in order to make your own hypothesis ring true. Almost like the global warming crowd does. And it has about as much truth behind it.

• Berglander says:

There were 1.85 million corpses to count at Stalingrad. That’s a very tangible, concrete number.

• Judy says:

I believe the numbers. I was raised in a community with survivors of not only the ‘Naghtzees’ but also the Russians. If, and when, they talked you could see the horrors they had experienced and seen in their eyes. Which lead me to remember a doctor in a small town hospital I worked at who had a profound stutter from surviving the tender mercies of a Japanese POW camp.

10. Judy says:

Thanks, I thought they were all good.

11. Steven says:

#5 Mary Poppins, sort of.

12. Bill says:

This is the best bunch I have seen so far. I was rolling on the first three before I opened up the rest. Well done sir!

Play nice.