The shit I post on Facebook

10)

This entry was posted in FB. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to The shit I post on Facebook

1. alfie195671 says:

#1 I curious what my grey hair looks like.

2. WDS says:

Hope you at least brought #3 home first….

3. T Town says:

#9 reminds me of Flip Wilson as Geraldine.

4. bogsidebunny says:

#2: Covid-19 Social isolation rules indicate this is a severe case of self-monkey spanking.

#4: Doctor’s office called today to tell me my annual Medicare medical would be conducted via “Telemed” rather than an office visit. I said: “Yea, that’s OK, but tell me how’s the Doc gonna check my prostate over the internet”?……..Silence!

5. H says:

#9 look like James Brown in drag…….

So, #4, this guy I worked with went in for the annual poke and prod and the doctor walks in with this smokin’ hot intern and says Hey Jerry, this is Doctor so-and-so the new intern and she’ll be making rounds with me today. They get to the finger part of the exam and the old doc says to Jerry, the intern will be doing the prostrate exam and Jerry says oh no she ain’t and after some back and forth the doc gives up because Jerry ain’t having none of it and says, all right, big boy, I’ll do it, turn around drop your pants and both elbows on the exam table, you know the drill.

So Jerry complies but soon realizes somebody has a finger in there but it ain’t his old doc because he’s standing of to the side surprise, surprise, surprise!

And then he came back to work and told us all about it, his second mistake of the day heh-heh.

6. Nemo says:

#1 Is that a guy or a chick? I honestly can’t tell.

7. rocketride says:

#4 Worst is when the number is greater than five.

8. NewVegasBadger says:

Just want to say thank-you for your warped sense of humor. LMAO at #6. It was perfect.

9. Padawan says:

#1: and Warhorse wonders why I stock up on my hair dye when it’s on sale.