Tuesday gifdump

10)

This entry was posted in Gifs. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Tuesday gifdump

1. REEP JR says:

#10 My money is on an Asian driver !

2. kidme37 says:

10) Wonder how many floors up that was.

3. Bob Bobby says:

#6. I’ve seen fire like that before, didn’t need fans though, boat building plant caught fire & the gelcoat & resin drums did that if the tops where off , if tops where on they would rocket launch in the air spinning fire everywhere. Lost the whole plant but no life.

4. Scurvy says:

#3 – Did you notice he saved his beer? Up on the bow, as he reaches to pull himself out. Sailors!

5. Nemo says:

TINS, #3 was almost me 50 odd years ago. I was the duty ET when a DE docked in the harbor at Argentia NFLD and called the Com Sta requesting a Crypto Tech (one of my sub-specialties) to fix their Crypto gear. Now it’s snowing and blowing a gale on the dock. The brow (gangplank to you landlubbers) has about an inch of slush and snow on it. I’m carrying my 20 pound toolbox in one hand and an old fashion 25 pound vacuum tube oscilloscope in the other. Ever seen what the bottom of a navy boondocker (work shoe) looked like back in the day? Smooth as a baby’s ass. I still don’t know how I didn’t end up over the side that day, either coming or going. After an hour or so of trying to figure out what was wrong, turned out the radioman operating the gear had mis-programmed the decoding section of the gear.

• ThinkingOutLoud says:

Nemo, I enjoy your stories and would appreciate more translation to civilian-speak – I think I figured out about 2/3s of your second sentence. I got the point, though! Maybe, since you were a Crypto Tech, I should be grateful I understood what I did.

6. bogsidebunny says:

#2: Post BJ sanitizing She heard the Corona virus can lie dormant in the prostate for 14 days.

7. oldawg says:

#10 Angel??

8. Frank says:

#5 – is that the answer that’s blowing in the wind?

9. SgtBob says:

#7 reacted like a professional soccer player when a ball comes close to his/her face. OMG, you broke my nose so bad it isn’t even bleeding!

10. ed says:

#5 – It’s Mary Poppins! “I Believe I Can Fly”

11. terrapod says:

Just how many idiots are there on this planet? No! Stop! I don’t want the answer, it scares me.

12. Kimberwarrior45 says:

It looks like #5 is reversed. Look at the direction the trees leaves and branches are pointing. She sat down trying not to be pushed by the wind and still slid.