“9-1-1, what’s your emergency? Are your feelings hurt?”

As the Washington Times reports “police across the nation have their hands full dealing with coronavirus pandemic, but in Seattle, Police Chief Carmen Best wants cops to investigate reports of “racist name-calling.”

At a press briefing this week, Best called on longtime former news anchor turned “Asian activist” Lori Matsukawa who said “hate crimes have no place in our community.We are all trying to deal with the COVID-19 public health crisis together. If you are a victim of a hate crime or hate-based harassment, please call 911.”

This entry was posted in Snowflakes, To Protect and Serve, WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to “9-1-1, what’s your emergency? Are your feelings hurt?”

1. Michael says:

Caller: “Hey I think I have the Chink Death flu, what should I do?”
    Dispatcher: “Police are enroute to arrest you, you filthy racist”

2. censusdesignatedplace says:

Once again, the ultimate tag team against logic. Female AND black in charge.

• WestcoastDeplorable says:

Must be one of those “affirmative action” hires….they’re always the best! /sarc

3. The Jannie says:

Just like ours: they have 4call better to do. Now try to get them out to a car theft or burglary.

• Alex Lund says:

In the middle of the night a german house owner woke up and saw a few people trying to brake into his garage.
      He called the police and they told him that they did not have a single man to spare so he should hide in his house and come to the police station the next morning to file a report.

The man waited a few minutes and called the police again. He then told them that he killed three persons and he wanted to know if the police knew any good spots to get rid of bodies.

Before five minutes had passed there were five police cars and 15 cops at his home. And they could arrest those guys.
      Afterwards the cops said: “But you said you killed them?”
      The man countered: “And you said that you haven`t one cop available.”

Lesson: If you want the cops to come you need to know what gives the cops a chance to shine or a what is politically volatile.
      In Germany just claim that a Nazi is singing one of the Nazi Songs (Horst Wessel song etc), or says that he wants to kill a jew / muslim etc (even if the Nazi is drunk as a Skunk, it is 0200 in the morning and the nazi is totally alone on the street) and before you count to ten the cops will show up.

And yes, it works. I know a guy who did something like that. A neighbour pissed him off and he called the cops with one of the reasons outlined above.

• Mike_C says:

Good thing I don’t live in Germany. At work a woman decided to go around telling the Indian and Pakistani women that I’m a terrible racist against brown and black people. Several of these brown women being my friends (but not hers) I found out about her propaganda campaign soon enough. In response ive taken to singing Tomorrow Belongs to Me. (But I have trouble with the transition to “greet” as in “but gather together to greet the storm”.)

No, I’m not singing real Nazi songs, not THAT stupid. “Tomorrow” was written by two of her people, one of whom was homosexual.

4. Brian Woods says:

911- We are sending the WAAmbulance right away.

5. unclezip says:

Best and Porkland’s (ex) cop Outlaw: SJW affirmative action hires.

6. Big Otis says:

Just plain stupid.

7. J-West says:

Chinks are gettin’ bad as the niggas and liberals.

8. Butch says:

Tonite I got a campaign plea for donation from some Indian (DOT) running for office in Texas and he has the audacity to say “guns are not essential” in his subject line.

He asked me for money first. My reply to him was that his knocking guns squared him as a commie. And his name made him an Indian and they mostly like big government. So then I told Desi he needed to GTFO of Texas, go back to Shithole India and take his crew with him.

Within minutes I got an email back from his campaign manager telling me they won’t put up with racism (WTF, I wasn’t racist, just telling it like it is) so I had to tell him to go fuck himself and then called him an asshole commie.

I am sick and fucking tired of all these commies trying to lord over me and tell me how my life must follow. From now on I am going to fight back.

Oh yeah, I also told Desi that we needed to begin sticking commie heads on every T-post from one end of Texas to the other. Mentioning “T-posts” isn’t racists is it?

9. nonncom says:

C_O_V_I_D….China Originated Virus casing Illness and Death….

10. Mike_C says:

Well, fuck. If they’re going to arrest people for saying “Chink” there’s gonna be “disparate impact”. I’ve been called Chink (or some such shit) about 60:40 by blacks vs any other race. If you consider that I hardly encounter blacks regularly (because of where I live and work) it’s like blacks are 5 to 10 times more likely to be “racist” than whites.

My suggestions.
    1. If you’re Asian, don’t act like a Chink.
    2. Once you’ve got #1 down pat, realize that some people will hate you no matter what you do. Fuck em. To decrease your chances of a bad encounter, avoid vibrancy.
    3. Asian activists need to STFU (I’d prefer they compost themselves, but that’s me.) Neither of the two biggest victim groups in this country is going to let you in on the action. The smart ones because they’re, well, smart. And the stupid ones are dangerously stupid.

Finally, the Korean (ROK) press is full of stories about Koreans in the US being attacked by negros who think they’re Chinese. But we don’t hear about that here because it doesn’t fit official narratives.