So it only got half the assholes off the road?

Coronavirus stay-at-home orders that went into effect on March 20 have reduced vehicle collisions on California roadways by roughly half, according to a UC Davis survey that is the first to estimate the impact of the extraordinary health orders on traffic.

This entry was posted in California. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to So it only got half the assholes off the road?

1. Elmo says:

Here in California people that are on the road seem to think it’s okay to drive 100 mph now that there’s so little traffic. I first heard about this on my local radio station. They said the CHP had cited several people for going that fast on the two lane state highway coming into my home town. Then I heard it was happening in Sacramento too.
    I’ve been curious whether this is just a CA phenomenon or not.

• Larry says:

A co-worker was going 70 mph on Hwy 75 at 10 AM and got rear-ended by a kid of 18 or 19 going 100 mph. Car totalled, of course.

2. Sanders says:

Around here, traffic is about like it normally is during bank/school holidays when government workers all stay home.

3. SgtBob says:

Empty road, let’s see what this puppy will do. Been that way since Ford provided wheels for the everyday citizen. Next day, po-leece got wheels, too.

4. Don Cornelius sr. says:

Roads are full of those obnoxious dickheads in the little cars with the stupid loud aftermarket exhaust sticking2ft out the back

5. bogsidebunny says:

Looks to me like the roads here in Western NC are pretty much free of the swarms of Yankee invader’s Mercedes and Beemer SUVs. But their owners like all good Millennials have adapted to the lock-down and adopted new status symbols to wear to Publix and Whole Foods: Gucci facemasks.

6. Scruff says:

I’ll take a 50% reduction in morons on the road.