Sunday gifdump

10)

This entry was posted in Gifs. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Sunday gifdump

1. Timbotoo says:

#3 That’s a lot of pollen.

2. J-West says:

#7 What he got in there …. toilet paper?

3. Bildo says:

#3 My sinuses found all of it.

4. nonncom says:

Come on, #3 can’t be all pollen….my eyes stated watering as soon as I saw it….

5. i cut my backyard, triple canopy jungle yesterday,(joke) I must have snorted a ounce or two of pollen, my nose and sinus are clogged up and my eye feel like glue has been dropped in them. all of my cars look like they have been sprayed canary yellow even though I washed them last week. If you drive down the road it looks like a formula 1 car in the rain but it is all dry pollen. I have seen it like this over a week in the spring in Charleston. but i have never seen it this bad up here in north carolina. the trees and shrubs are having the orgy to beat all orgies up here.

6. Mad Jack says:

#3: I thought it was some kind of pyrotechnics display. Pollen? Incredible.
    #7: Some elected idiot is liable to see this, and try to write a law stating that this is the one and only acceptable lock for a gun safe. Now, I don’t know about the rest of you (but I can guess), but I couldn’t open this thing three times running with a book of directions and a YouTube video to help me.
    #9: I don’t know what this drunken fool was up to, but he’s working his way up to getting a bottle over his fat head.

7. rocketride says:

#3. What we have here is the tree equivalent to what often happens when men get hanged.

8. Sarthurk says:

That made me sneeze!

9. nwoldude says:

#8 Good ride. Now bring it up here to Michigans Upper Peninsula and do it in sand three to four times as high and just as steep.

10. Sedition says:

The pollen gets so bad here in the Florida Panhandle that I usually write “Spring Sux” on the back window on my truck.

11. Butch says:

As for #2…do they make those in “Ech – by – number”?