Straight Up White Trash, God bless ‘im

OLIVE BRANCH, Miss. (AP) — A hospital in Tennessee has fired a worker who was photographed wearing a racist shirt while voting in Mississippi.

News outlets report that Regional One Health in Memphis says its investigation into the image shared online led to the man being fired. A photo posted to Twitter shows the man at a polling place wearing a shirt that has a Confederate flag with a noose in the center and the words “Mississippi Justice.”

Hickey is a former Memphis police officer who resigned in 2010 when found with a 17-year-old girl and open containers of alcohol in his car. News outlets say attempts to contact him have been unsuccessful.
FROM HERE

This entry was posted in Things to worry about, White Trash. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Straight Up White Trash, God bless ‘im

1. Skipperdaddy says:

When I worked the oilfields in La. I used to take I-10 thru Mississippi. I always knew when I crossed the state line. I would lose phone service and have a sudden urge to fuck my sister.

2. I always figured that what I wore and what I did outside of work hours was my own business.

By extension, it would make who you share a bedroom with your boss’s business. It also sets the precedent that your boss can fire you because you did not meet his arbitrary standards. I bet the LGBTLMeNOP crowd will love that when they figure it out.

• wildbill says:

Tennessee is a right-to-work state. I’ve been told you can be fired for the color of your eyes as long as the company is consistent about it.

• pigpen51 says:

I live in MI, also a right to work state. You can be fired because they don’t like your eye color, or the way you walk, or any one of a million things. But they cannot fire you for your political views, and especially for what you do outside of work, provided it doesn’t effect your job. For example, there is a pretty large auto parts stamping plant in this area, that won’t allow for the employees to smoke, even outside of work. This is related to the costs of insurance for the company, and they seem to get away with it. It is part of the agreement you sign when you start working for them. And they do random testing every month, of every single employee, including the top boss, for drugs and nicotine. Since it is completely random, they are allowed to do it.
        I hate employers like that. They seem to feel like they own you completely, with this kind of rules.

• Cederq says:

So basically you live in a company town and have to bend over any and every time they want your backside… Fuck ’em, no company is worth working for under those slave labor conditions

• Cederq says:

So us blue eyed handsome boys are fucked…

• Winston Smith says:

Hope he sues the hospital and wins big. A man (or peckerhead) gets to think and vote how he wants. Or that’s how it used to be.

3. Mad Jack says:

Let me guess – his shirt didn’t say ‘I Hate Honkies’, did it.