Your Friday Afternoon Florida Report

(WJHG/CNN/Meredith) — A Florida high school teacher didn’t just give her student an “F” – instead, she wrote “WTF is this?” on a paper to signal he would be getting a zero.

The student’s mom wasn’t happy about it.

*****

Shit, my parents would’ve have laughed about it.

This entry was posted in Florida, Snowflakes, WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Your Friday Afternoon Florida Report

1. nonncom says:

Shiit, my Dad would’ve agreed….

2. Charry1 says:

I’m sure the little darling has never heard words like that on the playground. Or from mom.

3. SgtBob says:

If this is OK, then no one can complain about schools failure to teach.

4. the other jack says:

sorry. gotta disagree. the adult needs to act like one.

5. steve tompkins says:

i managed to get only my name on a chemistry test at Ktown once.

6. pigpen51 says:

My football coach would have had my ass. He was a former Vietnam Marine, shot twice, who expected his players to put their education first above sports. And if you got a bad grade on a paper, he knew, and you would run extra laps. All students who were in any sport of any type had to get a permission slip signed from all their teachers saying that they were passing all of their classes each week, or they did not play the next week.
    Now they might have their feelings hurt.

7. Trib says:

Maybe She was Saying “Want to Fuck” to signal the student to meet later.

8. Butch says:

Naww, I’m sure the teacher was trying to sound hip with using the common acronym “WTF” meaning “Why the Flunk”?

It just shows why everyone needs to be homeschooling their kids.

9. waitingForTheStorm says:

When my oldest stepson was in 5th grade in Houston, he was told to wrote an essay about an animal. He chose the Komodo Dragon. It came back with an F and the notation, scrawled in the teacher’s hand: You know there are no such things as dragons. Really. Ignorant bitch. We protested to the principal who rectified the issue for that particular essay.